Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Girl Haircut!

Adele has had her hair cut a few times, but I've only really had her bangs cut.

Her last haircut was done with the intention that she would wear a clip in her hair, to allow the sides to grow out, and so that her bangs didn't start on the back of her scalp (Seriously!)

Well, right after that haircut, Adele lost ALL interest of keeping any kind of "pretty" in her hair, so she usually just looks like a shaggy ragamuffin.

I decided that with her "starring" role in Aunt Dee Dee's wedding on Saturday it was time for a trim. The stylist convinced me to cut the back of her hair up to even it out, and she really fixed the bangs/sides of her hair as well.

She did have to distract Adele...well, okay...both of us....while she cut the back, but I'm SO glad she did it! I'm not uploading pictures on purpose-you'll have to wait to see Adele's haircut in the wedding pictures! But get ready, Adele looks like a big girl for sure now!

No comments: