Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pictures of our Princess

Some of these are so old, I don't even remember taking them!

Hamilton County Fair-sitting on John Stewart's horse:

Clearly an "Indiana" girl!


One day Adele decided that she belonged in her toy box-what fun!




At our zoo for "Animals and all that Jazz"

same place, different night:


On the Fair Train with Grandma and Grandpa:


at the State Fair:

She LOVED the rides...here she is up high on the ferris wheel:


Walking in Grandma's backyard

"Hold on to that baby, Daddy!"


At Cousin James' 2nd birthday party:

3 comments:

Katie said...

My favorite is the one with the corn on the cob. And the one in the tree. And am I the only one who thinks she really looks like her mom in the picture with grandpa on the fair train??? What a cutie!!

Amber Connors said...

Miss Adele had a busy summer. What fun! Have you been up in the hot air balloon at Conner Prairie? I think Evan would love it (and it's all chained in). I'm tempted.... :-)

Babyswiss said...

We've been up twice! Adele loves the "ball!"