Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mo!

Adele has a new favorite word. This word proves that she's a toddler. Her favorite word is "Mo." She used to pronounce it "no" (like you or I would) but recently has decided to pronounce it differently. (She will still say "no" if you ask her to say it that way). Silly girl.

It is difficult to get frustrated with a fussy toddler who keeps shouting "mo" about everything (Want dinner? Mo. Want to read a book? Mo. Want to go outside? Mo. Want to go to bed? Mo. Mo, mo mo!)

Her other favorite word is bus. My SLP friends would be very proud of how she pronounces that word, enunciating each letter with enthusiasm. I got to drive her to Miss Jenny's today, and we sang "The Wheels on the Bus". She LOVED it! Especially when we sang about the windshield wipers (possibly because I used that moment to "clean" the windshield in the car.) We sang again at bedtime, and she's probably upstairs dreaming about busses right now (although if you asked her she'd say "mo", she wasn't.)

No comments: