Saturday, August 7, 2010

Circus World Museum

On Monday, Aunt Jenny arrived home from Las Vegas. She had quite a time getting home, and arrived home about 17 hours after she had originally thought she would. She was a trooper, though, and trekked up to Baraboo with us to spend time with her nieces at Circus World Museum. (I hadn't been there since I was in first grade, and all I remember about that trip is that I peed my pants...nice.) I think the grown-ups were a bit disappointed, but the girls (for the most part) did pretty well considering the heat and the extra traveling involved!

Anna hanging out with Memaw:

Mommy trying out the "tight rope":

Adele's turn:

Silly Daddy!:

This water fountain (bubbler!) was Adele's favorite attraction (well...next to the sandbox, that is!)

Silly Daddy, Again!:

Mommy's turn (who knows where Adele was at this point...)

Snuggle Bug!

We missed the real elephant rides, but this one worked for Adele!:

Anna showing off her smiles:

And...We're...Zonked!

No comments: