I promised more about Anna's babbling, but never followed through-oopsie!
Two weekends ago, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. We were in the car, playing I Spy with Adele, and I spied Wendy's. When Adele guessed it, Anna shouted out "Wendy's" too! We all heard it...so, lots of witnesses! Of course, she hasn't repeated it since, and I'm sure she had NO idea what she was saying, but it is SO cute how she imitates Adele all of the time!
She now consistently waves and says, bye bye (it sounds more like 'bah bah', but she's clearly saying/meaning "bye bye") so I guess that's her first word!
Adele and I were talking about how much we love each other at breakfast yesterday. I told her I love her all the way to the moon and back (a quote from one of our bedtime books) and she informed me that Daddy is going to take her to the stars someday. When I asked how she will get there, she told me that she will need to wear a pull-up, because it's a long ride. Then she added that they will fly in a big, big rocket, like Curious George. Wow.
Anna didn't repeat that story...thank goodness! I don't know how I'd feel if BOTH of my girls flew to the stars in a big, big rocket!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment