Some of our favorite Adele sayings:
***EDITED TO ADD***
"I call snaps buttons, petause I didn't wearn the word snap yet."
"Why no?" (Instead of "why not?"
Anyfing (nothing) as in, “I want anyfing, I’m not hungry.”
Anybody (nobody) as in, “I want anybody to put me down for my nap”
As we were talking about Christmas, I mentioned that I hadn’t put all of my ornaments on the tree. From the back of the van, Adele shouts, “Oh come on, guys, let’s put the ornaments on already!”
As we drove around a roundabout, without any prompting, Adele shouted to Daddy, “Gettin’ dizzy up there, babe?”
“Oh, woot at my tute wittew fingers!”
“Mommy, will you be my mommy forever?”
Mommy: Five more minutes.
Adele: (holds up 10 fingers) I want all of them!
(the best part about this one is that she KNOWS that “all of them” means ten, but she won’t say ten.)
petause (because)
When playing any “pretend” game, “You’re going to be ______. No, I said you’re going to be (Something totally different).”
There are many, MANY more (most of the things that come out of her “tute wittew mouf” are!) but I haven’t been great about writing them down…gotta be better about that!
Anna isn’t talking yet, but she’s developing a love for books, just like her big sissy did!
1 comment:
You are silly. Well, whoever put the book on Anna's head is silly. So is the person who took all those adorable pictures.
Post a Comment