Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Blogiversary!

So, I actually did it...I started writing a blog, and kept on going! One year and two-hundred-some posts later, here I am!

In honor of my blogiversary, Adele and I played Hooky today. well, not really. She had a fever at Miss Jenny's yesterday, and I had 6 students out, most of them with fevers, so I decided it would be best to go ahead leave sub plans and take the day off...just "knowing" I'd have a feverish, sick, sleepy, snuggly baby on my hands all day.

That was SO not the case! (Are you surprised?...we are talking about Adele here)

Adele is feeling FINE today, so we had a playful, busy day here at home. I went back to some of my old ways and actually CLEANED when she went down for her morning nap (including DUSTING!!!)...and here I am BLOGGING during her afternoon one! In-between naps we've had tons of fun, and I even remembered to take pictures:

Something new: bubbles

She loved scooping them up!

She couldn't figure out how to get them off of her hand:

"Does Cookie want to play?"

I showed her how to "clap" her hands with the bubbles on them...she LOVED it but clapped too fast for me to capture on film:


"Mommy, we should do this EVERY day!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

How cute! And what a good outfit for playing with bubbles! See you soon little princess!