Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank Goodness for Spring Break!

I didn't mean to leave you hanging...it was just a rough week! I was waiting for pictures from Aunt Katie before sharing her news, but she still hasn't sent them...argh! Anyway, her exciting news is that Adele is getting a new Uncle! She and Michael got engaged last Saturday (just as soon as she got home from visiting us), and are planning on getting married the Saturday after Thanksgiving, 2009. We are very excited for them!

We're currently at Memaw's after spending Friday night and Saturday at Uncle Tim's. Adele had a blast playing with James' toys, especially his rocking chair! Thank goodness Memaw has a kiddie-sized rocking chair at her house too! We've already decided that we won't run out and get one (which is what we usually do after Adele finds a fun toy at her cousin's!) so that she will still get excited about them when we go visiting!

Daddy left the camera upstairs, and Adele just fell asleep, so I'll have to post pictures later.

No comments: