When we got home, it was time to make dinner. Daddy, busy with his Mafia complained about having to "babysit" while I made dinner. As I started washing the potatoes, I heard Daddy ask Adele if she wanted to watch a movie. I chuckled at his ploy to keep Adele confined to the TV room and went about my business.
The next thing I knew, I looked into the TV room and was amazed to see this:
That Daddy! He sure sounds convincing with all of his whining about "babysitting" but when it all comes down to it, he loves spending time with our little girl more than just about anything else! Instead of being sad at missing out on Adele's first tea party, my heart melted with pride at my husband and daughter's cute little tea party.
And don't worry, while Daddy cooked the "man food" Adele and I enjoyed a cup of tea too:
3 comments:
awe so cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing :( She is such a cutie pie :)
How Cute!!!
It's not babysitting when it's your kid. ;-) I'm sure you already know that though. Cute!
Post a Comment