Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting to Know Our Anna

We've enjoyed our (almost) week at home with Anna. She is a very sweet baby!




The first few days home were a breeze! Anna did her share of crying, but we could usually calm her pretty quickly! (That's a NICE change from when Miss Adele was an infant!) She slept great for a few nights as well...through the night except for 2 feeds, she even gave me a 6-hour stretch between feeds on Tuesday night! Unfortunately, the last two nights have not been quite as nice. She seems to be a night owl, and just wants to be up, looking around. All I can say is "thank goodness for coffee!" We'll get her straightened out eventually.

Yesterday morning, despite a rough night, Anna "chilled" for about 2 hours, which made for some great pictures!





Adele is adjusting to having her home, and is a little bit jealous of all of the extra attention Mommy seems to be giving her sister, but I've tried to give her some "Mommy" time the last two days and it seems to be helping! Right now she's going on a "date" (to the mall) with Daddy.

I'm also giving in to the fact that Anna does look a bit like her sister. When we took this picture of Anna, I was instantly reminded of the one of Adele...something about their eyes!
Anna:

Adele:

2 comments:

A;ge said...

Super cute!!! Anna is precious and Adele looks like a great big sister!

Mark B said...

Such Darlings!