Monday Morning, 8:30:
Sunday Afternoon, 4:30:
Saturday Afternoon:
Our precious little Anna seems to still have her days and nights mixed up. I wasn't totally surprised when she was wide awake (and often screaming) from about 1 until nearly 6 AM (and then up again at 7 to eat...) after all, she slept MOST of Sunday AND Monday...but it didn't make waking up any easier today! Thank goodness Daddy is in Summer Vacation and was able to entertain Adele so I could sleep in until about 9:30!
Despite a fair smattering of sleepless nights, she's still a little sweetie! She's been pretty fair tempered when we've taken her out. So far, we've attended a "kiddie concert," visited the YMCA's outdoor pool (Anna and I stayed in the shade), been to our park twice, and we've taken many walks. Tonight we're going to try another local concert.
Adele has had even more outings than Anna...mostly with Daddy, but I took her to get a snow-cone the other day, when she was clearly missing her "mommy time."
Adele, eating a "Shrek-inspired" dinner the other night:
Well...if I don't wake Anna up from her little nap, I'm not likely to get any sleep tonight, either. Bye for now!
1 comment:
She looks older than a week old. You have a little girl that was born ready! :-)
Post a Comment