Sunday, May 2, 2010

Odds, Ends and Pictures!

We've been slowly getting things ready around here for Anna's arrival (yes, I have faith that she'll arrive EVENTUALLY!)-I have the pack and play set up in the TV/Living room, complete with diapers, outfits, burp cloths and blankets. Anna's room is just about ready, we just have to raise the mattress in the crib, clean up a few odds and ends and vacuum. All of the things I want to have for Anna at the hospital are in a neat pile on her changing table. Tonight our "job" was to get the cameras "cleaned off"...and in that process I realized that I haven't posted pictures since before Easter!

Uncle Tim, Aunt Laura and James spent Easter with us-they were heading home after vacationing in Georgia. Aunt Laura was ALSO pregnant then...However, Andrew, THEIR little guy decided to make HIS appearance 4 weeks early (which is a little scary, but he's home and doing well...which makes ME all the more jealous!) In a way, it's great, because Adele understood that Andrew was in Laura's tummy, just like Anna is in mine, and now she asks to see pictures of Andrew "outside" Laura's tummy. He's got the cutest blonde hair, so Adele thinks Anna's will be blonde as well.

EASTER CANDY!

Easter Egg Hunt with James:
James found way more eggs than Adele...probably because she would stop and open each one before putting it into her basket. (Maybe she was checking for Peanuts...)





Ahh, the wide variety of maternity dresses:


Here she is all snuggled on the couch with her new water bottle from Uncle Tim and Laura:


Daddy got me a video monitor for an early Mother's Day/Birthday present, but before we had that set up, this was what I found while checking on Adele one night:
I guess SHE was ready for a middle of the night hospital run...complete with a dress on OVER her jammies! (Do you see her keys in her hand?)

Our Favorite Girls:


A smile this big can only mean one thing: A package from Memaw!


Tonight while I was making dinner, Daddy had a bad headache, and he was laying on the floor, just like this, while Adele watched "Princess Tiana." When he got up, Adele instantly jumped into his spot-she wanted to be "Just like Daddy!"


Later on tonight:
Fun with Clothes Baskets:




And last, but not least, our little "Yogurt" Princess:

No comments: