Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall, Leaves, Fall!

Version 2010...

I already used this title once

But guess what? That's okay, because the leaves fall every year, and that's pretty redundant too! Fortunately, no one here seems to mind!

Then:





Now:







And no, I haven't forgotten about Anna, it's just that I've either forgotten the camera when she's happy outside, or she's been fussy and in need of a nap during the leaf-jumping activities. I started writing this blog last night with the intent of taking pictures of Anna in the leaves so I could add them today. The weather didn't find that appropriate, however, and if you're in the Midwest, I think you know what I mean! Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many leaves are left for us to take pictures in (whenever they dry out...) Oh well...at least OUR tree didn't blow away with them, like many of our neighbors' trees did!

No comments: