It started out as a blog recording my yearlong adventure as a Stay At Home Mom with Adele, my Ellie-Belly (Jelly Bean)...enter Anna (Banana), and another yearlong stay at home, and I'm back to teaching...a working mom of TWO!
They sat like this for about 20 minutes this morning (none of these were posed)...and yes, Adele let Anna suck her thumb. Is there ANYTHING sweeter?!?!
Is there anything sweeter than letting your little sister suck your thumb? Depends on what was on Adele's thumb . . . I don't think of 2-year-olds as having particularly clean thumbs, but I did think the picture was priceless!
1 comment:
Is there anything sweeter than letting your little sister suck your thumb? Depends on what was on Adele's thumb . . . I don't think of 2-year-olds as having particularly clean thumbs, but I did think the picture was priceless!
Post a Comment