Thursday, May 26, 2011

Now That's Just Crazy.

I let Adele play in her room last night because she wasn't quite ready to sleep. As I left, I said, "don't forget to put yourself to bed when you get tired" or something like that. I never did turn on her monitor, but she seemed to get quiet pretty quickly.

A few hours later, we had a tornado warning and this is what Daddy found when he went to get her to bring her downstairs.





She had tucked herself in, pillow and all, to the doll sized pack and play! She's a pretty good listener, that Adele!

We had a few laughs, snapped a few pictures and carried her downstairs to wait out the storm. This morning, I asked her where she slept last night, and surprisingly, she remembered that she went to sleep in the "doll crib." What a funny little girl!

1 comment:

A;ge said...

LOVE IT! Super cute :)