Friday, May 20, 2011

Percentiles!

Anna had another great report from Dr. Freeman.

She weighs 20 lbs, 8 oz, which puts her at the 43rd percentile (boy, that's a change from the 99th!)
She is 30 1/4 inches long, which is the 85th percentile
And her head is still small-28th percentile at 44 1/2 cm

We don't get to turn her car seat around until she is "kicking" the seat because the safety guidelines have changed. Anna's probably not too happy about that, however, she is long enough already that it probably won't be too much longer before we flip her around.

She does have a little cyst or hernia on her belly that has been there since birth. Dr. Freeman is referring us to a pediatric surgeon to have it checked out. I kind of wish she would've used the term "specialist" instead of "surgeon" because Daddy and I definitely want to have it looked at...I just don't like even thinking about a possible surgery for my little girl! (Which, of course, just makes me even more thankful for how blessed we truly have been with our healthy girls so far!!!)

No comments: