Friday, August 19, 2011

One Down...

Week (at work), that is.

Unfortunately, there are too many more left to count.

Adele had a pretty good week at preschool. She had a "fussy" day today, but the poor girl must be so wiped out. She is completely "Daddy's girl" when it comes to her natural rhythms, so she's had to get used to waking up early again! She really has done a great job getting up in the morning, but has been struggling to fall asleep any earlier than 9:00...

Anna has had her fair share of fussy days for Miss Jenny, and she clearly misses mommy. She was up most nights this week just wanting to be held (okay...and maybe nursed....). Fortunately, I still love snuggling with my cuddle bug, so while I'm pretty exhausted myself, I've been enjoying the time we spend together in the middle of the night.

No comments: