I go back to work tomorrow. I'm mostly ready, or I thought I was until I physically typed those words out! When I went back to work after my year off with Adele I actually had panic attacks where I felt like I was having an asthma attack, only, my inhaler didn't work. I just got a teeny reminder of that feeling as I typed out that first sentence.
Adele starts preschool at "Hilltop"-the child care center in our school district. Daddy and I got to meet her teachers and check out her classroom last Thursday night. I freaked out a little bit (in a good way) when I saw that both Adele's and my classrooms are decorated with a picnic theme (okay, at first I was bummed, because i thought I had a fairly original idea....but then I realized, 'who better to share it with than Adele!')
Anna Kate will go to our Beloved Miss Jenny. She's not quite as excited as we are. She had a "trial day" last Thursday and was mostly fussy. I'm sure that Jenny will work her magic in no time, and we won't be able to get Anna out of there at the end of the day! She is going through a little separation anxiety right now anyway, so I'm not terribly worried that she was fussy for Jenny....which is the total opposite of how I felt last time!
My "flower garden" calendar area...complete with a white picket fence!
Memaw's fancy work (although this one isn't quite finished yet...)
More of Memaw's fancy work...you can't beat having a master scrapbooker put up your bulletin boards!
No comments:
Post a Comment