Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter

We spent Easter in LaPorte for the second year in a row, so I guess that's our new "tradition" as far as Easter is concerned. This year, however, everyone already knew we were coming (for the third weekend in a row, I might add) so we didn't get to surprise anyone.

Last year, Easter was a picture-fest, because it was the first time Adele got to meet MANY of her relatives. This year, we didn't even get a *good* picture of Adele in her Easter dress...oops! (We did get some great pictures of her in her Eeyore jacket that looks like a bunny, though)

Adele and James getting ready: (Click on the picture to make it bigger...so you can get the full effect of Adele with her "Grump" on)

Doesn't Adele's look (and her little hand holding out her sweater) scream, "I can't believe they're making me wear THIS!")

After church, discovering the contents of their Easter baskets:

"Hold on, I've got to take this call..."

Tim and Laura got Adele a pink princess cell phone...how thoughtful!
(we just love how she holds the phone backwards with her little shoulder...)

After the sugar buzz finally wore off, the little ones went down for a nap.
Once I was SURE Adele was asleep, I peeked in at her and found this:

At the same time, Laura peeked in on James and found this:

Is that funny or what?


The Easter Egg Hunt (in which Adele received her first bee sting...and handled it like a pro!...Mommy was just glad that *so far* she isn't allergic!)







Later on, with the "dad's":
Oh no! Cousin James fell off his bike!

Don't worry, it's Officer Adele to the rescue!

No comments: