It started out as a blog recording my yearlong adventure as a Stay At Home Mom with Adele, my Ellie-Belly (Jelly Bean)...enter Anna (Banana), and another yearlong stay at home, and I'm back to teaching...a working mom of TWO!
It's no secret that Adele is 100% girly girl. She loves purses, necklaces, shoes and credit cards. She also loves dressing herself. She was especially proud of herself today after putting her swimsuit on all by herself (okay...I helped get her arms through the straps): (Oops...I guess this future swimsuit model has a few things to learn about where bikini BOTTOMS go...) Kinda reminds me of this:
And here she is trying on some "hats": And here was my attempt to "dress up" her hair by adding piggies: Yeah...that lasted about five seconds :-P
2 comments:
What is she doing with a paci in her mouth downstairs???!!!
What a little cutie. I think she looks a lot like you (as a kid)in the swimsuit picture.
I'm not sure how that paci got downstairs, but I'm pretty sure that it's the only reason that those pigtails happened!
Post a Comment