It's too bad we didn't get a picture of her smile when she realized that all of this stuff was for her to play on!
She looked scared to death when we put quarters in this machine and it started to move! She held on for dear life, but I am pretty sure she ended up enjoying herself!
We went to the Children's Museum today and they had a little music class for toddlers. Adele was probably the only child there who hadn't been to the class before (Well...maybe the 12 day old little boy who was with his big sister) but she fit in pretty well.
Here she is playing with her egg shakers. She flashed us a HUGE smile when she first got them:
She quickly discovered who was in charge and made her way to the front of the class to be next to the teacher:
Then she decided that two eggs were not enough for her, so she grabbed the bucket. Some of the other little ones started putting their eggs away as she carried it around the room:
Next came the jingle bells. She loved these too!
I was surprised at how well she did with the sticks. She only started to get rowdy with them just at the end, and she did throw a fit when I took them away.
The Madison Children's Museum has a huge exhibit on cows. (Go Figure). She loved this little rocking cow. Gramps and I could hear her yelling as she rocked from across the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment