Remember
this post from last March? Well, Adele is a Paci Princess no longer! Daddy and I had agreed during the school year that this summer would be the right time to take away the paci. Well...all of 3 days in to the summer, Daddy INSISTED that we get rid of the paci. So, Monday we went Paci Free! I can hardly believe it! There were a few tears (probably more for Mommy than Adele...just kidding!) but considering that we also moved bedtime to 8:00 for the summer (making for a VERY tired read CRABBY baby the first day!) it has been an easy transition! Kudos to Daddy for being his usual stubborn self!
So, now that Adele is getting all grown up on us, I decided to give her some "big girl" piggies today (aka: not sticking up on top of her head). Surprisingly they lasted for about an hour before she took them out...and she DID look like a big girl with them in!


Too bad she was too busy to look at the camera for a picture!
1 comment:
Good girl Adele! We went paci free on Memorial Day (we were waiting for a good long school break too). We've fallen off the wagon once, but hopped right back on the next day. I loved the paci though. I'm just glad they've gone away before our kids get troll teeth. ;-)
Post a Comment