Friday, March 14, 2008

Princess Paci!


I don't have much to say right now, but I'm very excited about this recent picture. I know I have tons of pictures of my little princess sleeping, but if you look closely you'll see something different. It's big and green and in her mouth....that's right! She fell asleep with the Paci!!!! Woo-hoo! The washer and dryer will probably be upset for a while, but they'll get over it!

She took it for a while last night and fell asleep, and again today! She's been in a sucking phase or something. All she does all day long is suck. She sucks me, her tongue, her hand (video of this is most likely on its way.), and now, finally her paci!!! I knew if I kept trying eventually she'd take it! Aunt Katie and I are making chicken with wild rice soup and it's nice not to have to hold her while she sleeps right now!

Well, I'm going to enjoy my lunch while she sleeps. More later

No comments: