Daddy has the camera, so no pictures, but I still wanted to write out an update on Adele's continued potty training success!
She had at least one completely accident-free day this week, and has come very close most of the days! I think the most accidents she has had is 3 in one day, but of those 3, only 1 was major. (Sometimes she starts going a little, then stops herself and finishes on the potty chair).
Forutnately, we've ONLY had pee accidents! She has only pooped in a diaper once since last Saturday, and that was after bedtime...sometimes a distraction technique to get us to let her stay up later, if you ask me... Seriously, the girl poops on command, especially when there are suckers involved!
We've taken her on all sorts of outings, including WALKING to the park and back (she used the bathroom at the park while we were there) and the walk there isn't all that short-I think it around 1/3 or 1/2 mile there!
Last night we went to a much anticipated (by Adele, but also by Mommy and Daddy!) event at our Parks system called Pajama Rama. It could've been better, but Adele had fun, and STAYED DRY! Daddy and I were mostly worried about the 20+ minute car ride there-and especially the ride home, which was after Adele's bedtime. She did it, though! We tried to get a diaper on her for the ride home, just to be safe, but there was no compromising with Miss Adele...which isn't really a surprise, considering she's been determined to do things her way from the get go!
Well, hopefully Daddy will finish with the camera soon, and I'll have pictures to share!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment