It was fun meeting the little baby that I spent so much time working with last school year!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Anna's First Playdate!
Anna has been to a few of Adele's playdates, but today she had her very own! Jana, my teaching assistant from last school year had her daughter, Camila just 10 days after Anna was born (12 days after her due date...poor Jana!) and the girls finally got to meet today! Of course, at this age, the mommies probably had more fun than the babies did, but Anna did get to show off her cool elephant gym to Camila, who had never seen anything like it. They were so cute "playing" together!



It was fun meeting the little baby that I spent so much time working with last school year!
It was fun meeting the little baby that I spent so much time working with last school year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment