...or not :(
Daddy is on a rock and road trip this weekend, and I thought it would be sweet to have a snuggly sleepover in my bed with Adele. Judging by how huge her eyes got when I asked if she wanted to sleep in Mommy's bed tonight, it seemed that she liked the idea. So, bedtime rolled around. We brushed teeth, got our "cozies" on and snuggled in. Well, Adele snuggled in, and promptly kicked me out. Of my own bed. So now I'm downstairs waiting for her to fall asleep. (Part of my plan was to get a few extra hours of sleep, going to bed at the two year old's bedtime myself...guess that's not going to happen now...)
And because this blog is about Adele, she is now summoning me....she wants to snuggle. There's a big surprise!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! We have been letting Liam sleep in our bed with us - it's the only way he actually will sleep a full night without waking up 10 times... but for someone so small, he also takes up the entire bed! Is it better to wake up 10 times, or to get a full nights sleep and have no room in bed....
Post a Comment