Friday, December 3, 2010

Pictures as Promised

In no particular order, pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend:

Screaming to warm up?

Waiting for the lighted parade to begin...brrr!

Adele with her "snowball":

The "Polar Express"-this float was pretty cool. I didn't think to take a picture of the "train" from the front until it was too late...I ran about 2 blocks "ahead" of the float to try and capture it after it passed us, but had no luck.

"Oreo" came at the start of the parade...Adele was thrilled! I'd attempt to spell the word she says when trying to pronounce "oreo" but I don't think there are enough vowels on my keyboard...

A Very Serious decorator:

Sleepy Anna:

Rolling cookie dough with Dee Dee:

More Frosting:

Choosing cookie cutters with Dee Dee:

Here is Adele reading with Uncle Michael's mom, Carol:

Doing puzzles with Bapa:

Making pull-aparts for breakfast on Friday:

Good Morning, Miss Adele!

This picture makes me think that Anna and Adele need some cousins, STAT!

Happy, happy, happy!

No comments: