Adele has become very picky about her Christmas songs. She likes some, dislikes many, and even has some that she won't let me sing along with (like the theme song from The Polar Express).
Tonight at bedtime, she asked me to sing the Pom Pom song. I tried to get more information, but she just told me that it was about Jesus and Mary.
The pom pom song. Hmmm...was she just stalling? Nope. She actually had a song in mind, and I figured it out. Her eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning when I started singing it, too. It was pretty cute. So, any guesses? Pom Pom?
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Little Drummer Boy... A rum-a-pom-pom!
yup :) How quickly did you figure it out? Katie knew almost right away...it took me forever!
I figured it out right away... I guess I can think like a three year old! ;-)
Post a Comment