Trying on capri's...
Oh wait...those were Anna's pants!
It works for Adele, but not so much for Anna!
Oh well, it makes for some cute pictures!
Typical March weather in Indiana...
Too chilly outside for Anna
But she loves playing "peek" with Sissy anyhow:
Checking things out with Cookie:
I let Anna play with Bubbles for the first time the other day while Adele and I worked on an art project.
She LOVED it!
Adele's art project:
Surprisingly, Adele lost interest in her project when she saw how much fun Anna was having!
Too cute not to share!
Adele's "Garden"-during Memaw's last visit we got some little flower pots and seeds and started them out inside. Once the sprouts were three inches long, it was time to move them outside.
The sunflowers are still growing strong, but the rest were eaten by critters...
Proof (once again) that Adele IS my daughter...I was slicing some cheese for her and she said she wanted the whole thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment