On Wednesday, we took Adele's "gold" to the dollar store and stocked up on Green goodies just in time for the big day to arrive!
Thursday we went downtown to the St. Patrick's Day parade with a bunch of our neighborhood friends. It was chilly downtown with the tall buildings blocking the sun, and creating their own wind tunnel, but not nearly as chilly as our Thanksgiving Parade in Portage last year! Anna spent a good chunk of the time nursing, which is why there aren't many pictures of her, but I'm pretty sure Adele had a blast. She watched, clapped and cheered with great enthusiasm! (I think it helped that there was a plethora of peanut-free candy not to mention beady necklaces being thrown at her!)
If you want to know more about these guys, you'll have to ask me...
My cuties!
So engrossed:
Sorry this is late. DeeDee asked me if Adele was sad that St. Patrick's Day is over. My answer went something like this, "Well, she's Adele, so she doesn't really know that it's actually over..." So...I figure Adele won't mind if this is late, so you shouldn't either ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment