Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Super Saturday!

Sorry, Kohl's, your measly sales are nothing compared to how Adele spent her Saturday!

First Adele, Memaw, Anna and I headed to Monkey Joe's for her friend Andrew's birthday party.













It's pretty hard to compete with bounce houses, pizza, cake, ice cream and goodie bags, but we tried! From Monkey Joe's, Adele and I headed down to the Murat to enjoy Sesame Street Live from the fifth row! Adele was pretty excited at first...especially when I bought her an Elmo hat and cotton candy, but eventually a silly-band from Andrew won her heart...she payed more attention to the purple cat/bracelet than she did to the show...but, then again, she was probably wiped out from all of the excitement...not to mention sugar...!

We finished the evening off with dinner at Ted's (one of our entire family's favorites!), but I wouldn't call Adele spoiled...would you?

No comments: