Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Okay, Okay!

Here are some pictures from our not so recent Girls' Trip to Wisconsin:



Slide at the Children's Museum:


"Build a City" area:


We tried for a cute "Sisters" shot...

They have a garden on top of the museum. It was chilly, but very neat!

Out for a walk by "DeeDee's river":

We took a bit of a "day trip" to the Baraboo Zoo with Bapa. The zoo was *very* small, but we actually got to see quite a few animals! Sadly, the wolf and the gorilla (or some kind of primate, at least) were not outside.




Anna working on a tooth? Sadly, Adele then got hit in the mouth by a swing, and that ended our trip at the playground. She was a trooper though!



I had a little surprise up my sleeve throughout the visit...I had decided that if the girls were good travelers (and boy, oh boy, were they ever!) I would swing through LaPorte and visit their other grandparents and aunts and uncles. We spent one night, and had time to go out to dinner, play with cousin James, and then go out to breakfast and visit a part with Grandpa before heading back home to Indy!




Well, that's all I took with my camera (well, the good ones out of what I took...) Stay tuned for more pictures from Memaw's camera!

No comments: