Someone is covered in a rash from head to toe.
It's not Adele this time.
It's her little sister.
I called the doctor, and they're pretty sure it's because our Anna is allergic to antibiotics.
Great.
All I know is that this is her second sick-visit in a week. Ugh. I thought Anna was my HEALTHY baby!
She ran a fever all weekend and was pretty miserable, but I thought that was because the Easter bunny brought her her "missing" front tooth (finally!).
So...mostly because of the fever over the weekend, I'm not convinced that it's an allergy, but that's because of *this* experience that we had almost 3 years ago with Big Sister, Adele...who we later found out is NOT allergic to amoxicillin...she just had a viral rash, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that's the case with poor Miss Anna as well.
I guess we'll see after her appointment at 2:45...
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment