Last year, Adele got a little bit upset when everyone made such a fuss over Anna's adorable Raggedy Ann costume. She ended up changing her costume from Belle to Cinderella at the last minute. This year, I decided that Anna would be Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz (She had the ruby slippers, and I was thinking that I could reuse part of her Raggedy costume, but that didn't work out so well...). I tried to get Adele to be Glinda or The Wicked Witch of the West, but she wanted to be Dorothy too. I wasn't going to argue with her, remembering how bad I felt last year! So, we had two Dorothys this year.
We had a neighborhood Halloween Party in our driveway. Daddy wasn't a huge fan (surprised?) but I thought it was a nice way to spend the evening. We had good food, good company, a toasty fire, and even managed to fit a bit of trick or treating in as well! Anna didn't quite perfect her "trick or treat" (it sounded more like "t-et", but she easily mastered the eating of the candy!)
























No comments:
Post a Comment