Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oops!

I didn't realize it had been SO long since I had blogged!!! September 20th!!! I haven't written all fall! Thank goodness we have a camera, so I was able to jog my memory with pictures of many of the fun things we've been doing this fall!

We made our annual trip to Stony Creek Farm:

Adele rode a pony, Anna thought about it, but decided against it this year:



Anna was too small to ride the train, but Adele had fun:


But...she wasn't too small for the hay maze:


Not so happy about missing out on the giant jumping pillow:

...but her big sissy had a blast!

Fishing while Adele jumped:


The whole family:


Sisters!


Ellie and Daddy on the hayride:

Mommy and Anna in the pumpkin patch:


Sleepy, snuggly sweeties!


At the pumpkin patch at church:




Adele's first Lazy Sunday Football Nap (We're so proud!)


Decorating Halloween Cookies with Memaw:

(or eating the decorations, at least)


Our Jack-O-Lanterns:


No comments: