accessorize, accessorize, accessorize:

She found my book and started thumbing through it:
I gotta give it to her, the girl knows her way around a book!
She was super cute this weekend, and I've been just eating up what little time it feels like I have with her! This morning when we got up she was standing near the refrigerator and said, "na na" It sounded a little bit like "night night" which was odd, since we were just getting up. Then I thought maybe she was saying "no, no" because that's what she often hears when she gets too close to the oven (which is near the fridge). A minute later, I put her in her high chair and grabbed a banana. Aha! She was saying banana! (And how smart to say it while she stood near the fridge...where we usually get her food from!) She repeated her new word several times through breakfast. Go figure one of her first words would be a food word! Oh, and don't worry, she had another new word today: Cheese. It sounds more like ess or ezz depending on her mood, but we know what she means!
No comments:
Post a Comment