"I'm the king of the world!" She climbs up and stands on her chair before turning around and sitting down...silly girl:
She loves trying on clothes. Here she "Demanded" that I put her snowsuit on, and then she wanted her PJ's on too....and that is how Super Bunny came to be:

Watch out...you don't want to tick Super Bunny off!
She loves putting anything and everything around her neck. I prefer that she uses this scarf rather than oh, say...Cookie's leash!
Here, she was trying to step over Cookie, and ended up sitting on her...it was pretty cute!
3 comments:
Ok - how cute is super bunny with the crinkly nose?!?
What a little cutie! So are you going to join Facebook? Because if you do then I might have to . . . you know, because even all of my old thirty-something friends are on Facebook . . .
You know, she looks a lot like her mommy in the top picture where she is standing on the chair, looking down.
Post a Comment