Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

I've been following this for a while, but only recently had a reason (or Not!) to join in...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

...because I most certainly did NOT fly off of my treadmill while rocking out to Mercy Me last Tuesday. That would be embarrassing and very un-ladylike, especially for someone who has some dance in her background, so Nope, it wasn't me. The scratch on my knee is from...uh...falling on the ice, right.

Oh...and then, I most certainly did NOT almost fall off of the treadmill again on my following visit to the "Y" because my hand got caught in the headphones cord..that most definitely wasn't me (but maybe my twin sister?)

It also wasn't me who spent over 2 hours "learning" about Facebook tonight. That couldn't have been me because I was busy watching House...or...uh...our President, right, because House wasn't on.

It couldn't have been me who forgot to send Adele's blanket to Miss Jenny's today. That must have been Daddy's fault. He's the one who left it on the side of the couch farthest from the door. Nope, it wasn't me. I just moved it to the other side of the couch and thought I'd teach him a lesson by not following him to Miss Jenny's with it...right. (Adele did fine without it though...)

No comments: