Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Conner Prairie...again!

Yesterday Anna, Adele and I took our friends Amber and Evan to Conner Prairie. Adele wore her "Cinderella" dress and was so excited to dance with her prince, Evan. The two toddlers were so cute exploring everything. They were also very well behaved! Anna was pretty good except for when we were eating, and even then she took a nap after a while so I could finish my sandwich.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I would have liked. Here are the two that I got:
Playing with the doll house (Evan was organizing the items into different compartments):

Amber took a picture of both kids looking at the "ball"...by the time I grabbed my camera, they were done. If you look carefully, you can see Evan's foot in the bottom left corner:

Such is life...I'm hoping Amber will post her pictures on her blog too (Click on the "Evan" link on the side of my blog) because I know she got some great ones!

No comments: