Anna is sleeping in her crib tonight. I'm a little sad that my baby is growing up, however, she's such a noisy little sleeper I'm glad to get her out of our room!
We kicked Adele out of our room when she turned 1 month old. Anna was 4 weeks yesterday, and will be a month on Saturday. I had some time to get her crib ready today, and she fell asleep fairly early tonight, so I decided it was worth a try!
I didn't take a picture because I didn't want to wake her up, but so far she transitioned well to her crib (she's actually in the co-sleeper, in the crib, but who's counting!) and she should be pretty wiped out since she spent a majority of the evening crying.
Now I've got to get off the internet so we can turn her video monitor (my Mother's Day present!) on!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment