Wednesday, September 22, 2010

4 Month Stats

Anna's stats are in:

16 lbs 1 oz...just over doubled her birth weight!
25 3/4 inches

Both stats are in the 94th percentile...she's a BIG girl!

We are going to hold off on starting solids until she is 5 months old to hopefully escape some food allergy issues, but as of right now, I don't think she'll have allergies quite like Adele (unless she's allergic to peanut-I still don't eat peanut, even though I do occasionally sneak something that is "processed with" peanuts...so she's not terribly likely to have had a chance to show a reaction to peanut yet...).
I'm a little torn about waiting on solids. Lately she is so fussy when we're eating, and I think it's because she wants to eat too! Plus, there is a lot of contradictory information about withholding/starting foods early in order to avoid food allergies. Oh well...the "typical" timeline to introduce solid foods is between 4 and 6 months, so I guess that we'll be right in the middle!

Anyhow, to show just what a big girl she is, our precious Anna... Slept Through The Night...yes, the WHOLE night last night! (Gotta love those 4 month shots!) I'm not sure why I'm tired and dragging today, but that's just the way it goes! She slept from about 9:00 last night until about 7:45 this morning!!!

She is taking a stellar nap right now too (which means cleaning--or folding laundry--for Mommy, since Adele is sleeping as well...)

And now that I've written this, she'll be up every hour on the hour tonight, right? OH well...at least I've documented that it DID happen at least ONCE before her first birthday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

No pictures of the big girl or her bigger sister? :(