Sunday, September 12, 2010

All About Anna






Well, there's no question about it, Anna is just a little sweetheart! She is full of smiles unless she's sleepy, and if you swaddle her fast enough, she hardly cries then, either. Don't get me wrong, she has her moments, and can be pretty opinionated, but most of her day is spent smiley and content...especially when she's being held!

I've been keeping track of her "schedule" each day to try and find some rhyme and reason, but so far, there is none. She is still up between one and four times each night (although, I'm hoping that the "four" was a fluke! She stays awake for just under 2 hours at a time before she gets cranky. She takes about 3 naps during the day, but usually is ready for a fourth about an hour before bedtime (which basically just turns bedtime into an hour-long-and-then-some process. We're definitely still working out the kinks, but since I'm not going back to work until August, I've got plenty of time to figure her out!

She isn't rolling over yet, but I've been working with her, and she is starting to enjoy her "tummy time" more and more. She LOVES when we pull her to standing

She has been eating up her "Bapa" time and even transferred from my arms to Bapa's arms MID-NAP today at Conner Prairie. That's a first...ever! He also got her laughing huge belly laughs before we went grocery shopping. Bapa definitely has the magic touch, I guess!

No comments: