I know this post is a tad too late, but it has a cute story, so forgive me!
We all received new Badgers gear for Christmas (this seems to be the trend whenever they make it to the Rose Bowl...) and for once, Adele was thrilled about it. (Memaw brought her a pink Badgers shirt last spring that Adele loathed for some reason...) She has worn her "Badders" gear several times since Christmas, and always wants Anna to wear hers too.
On Friday night, as we were getting ready to go to our Rockin' Toddler Eve party, Adele (who had dressed herself in her new Wisconsin sweatshirt) started shouting frantically from the top of the stairs, "Mom, MOM! Is Bucky a raccoon?"
Parenting fail.
2 comments:
I stand corrected. She asked if Bucky was a fox. Thanks, daddy :)
I don't know anyone else who has ever shouted frantically from the top of the stairs - especially not for mom - do you?
Post a Comment