She also got her flu shot booster and didn't even flinch at the needle. She did give the nurse a strange look afterwards, but I guess those chunky thighs are good for something!
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Anna Can "Yoga" Too!
Our little Anna is trying so hard to not be little anymore :( She desperately wants to crawl, but so far only scoots backwards. She also has figured out how to pull herself to standing and is perfecting the maneuver. Today was all about standing, and even if I tried to put her down in a crawling position, she would straighten up her legs, and it ended up looking like she was practicing her "downward dog." Adele and I got quite a kick out of her today.





She also got her flu shot booster and didn't even flinch at the needle. She did give the nurse a strange look afterwards, but I guess those chunky thighs are good for something!
She also got her flu shot booster and didn't even flinch at the needle. She did give the nurse a strange look afterwards, but I guess those chunky thighs are good for something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE IT! I posted the same picture on my facebook page yesterday!! SOOO funny how they do this!!!
Post a Comment