Anna got her second tooth yesterday. She won't let me in her mouth today to see if she's gotten any more...Adele had 6 teeth at 8 months, so I doubt Anna will be caught up by tomorrow, but who knows!
Aunt Dee Dee and Aunt Jenny were down for the weekend. On Friday night, I thought Anna only woke up once, but Dee Dee informed me that she had screamed for about 20 minutes earlier in the night. I hadn't heard her AT ALL. Who knew that could happen! Saturday night she WAS only up once, Sunday night she was up twice, but spread apart, and last night she was only up once...of course, she did wake up for the day at 5:45, but she was plenty snuggly, and I was well rested, so I didn't mind too much!
Adele was also back to sleeping well again, so it has been a good several days! Getting Anna to sleep hasn't always been an easy task lately, but she IS teething, so I'll blame that!
I know I still have to write an "Adeleisms" post soon...but honestly, I keep forgetting the cute things she says...which isn't *that* big of a deal, because as soon as I forget one, she turns around and says something else that is just as hilarious, but I should be better about writing them down or something (isn't that what this blog is for, anyway?)!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anna didn't scream for the whole 20 minutes. She cried a little, then cried a little louder, then screamed a little, then cried loudly, then cried softly. You (unintentionally) let her cry it out and it worked just fine :)
Post a Comment