Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Since I missed 7 months, I wanted to be sure to post today!

I'm pretty sure she now has a top tooth-her third since last Friday! She won't let me get very close to her mouth (understandably!) but I'm pretty sure that if its not through yet, it will be soon! She had another great night last night, so we'll see what's in store for tonight-she had a very short afternoon nap.

At 8 months, Anna:

Wears 9-month or 12-month clothes
Takes two naps each day

Can feed herself little "puffs"
Prefers fruits to vegetables
Drinks water out of a sippy cup (but never much)

Crawls backward
Wants to stand all the time!
Will stand alone for a few seconds at a time (usually only if she is distracted with a toy in her hands or something)
Will take two or three steps "cruising" along on furniture
Can get into a crawling position from sitting on the floor

Loves to play peek-a-boo
Loves to eat books (yes, you read that right...)
Laughs at her sister
"Dances" whenever there is music on

Happy Birthday, Baby Anna, We Love You!

No comments: