Here they are playing in the backyard:
Aunt Jenny (unfortunately) had to work while she was here, and had a videophone conference while sitting in the kitchen. She was signing into her camera and Adele just loved it! She sat on the couch and just stared at Aunt Jenny! While Jenny was signing, Adele smiled and laughed, and when Jenny was "watching" (or "listening") Adele watched even harder...waiting for more of that "silly" sign language!
Adele also loved when Aunt Jenny fed her green beans!
Aunt Jenny decided to put herself up to the ULTIMATE TEST! You guessed it, NAPTIME! She forced me to take my own nap while she attempted to get Adele to sleep (I'm not even going to discuss her TERRIBLE naps this week!). They read stories and rocked,
Okay, Aunt Jenny isn't in this one, but it's a cute picture, so I'm posting it anyway!
2 comments:
What a precious little granddaughter!!
Dear Adele,
I would love to see some new pictures of you! Aunt Jenny has been back in Wisconsin for a while now. Don't you have any pictures of your cousin James's birthday party?
Also, I just wanted to tell you that fourteen years ago today was the day that your mom and dad started dating - that is almost half of your mom's life!
Love,
Aunt Katie
Post a Comment