Friday, November 19, 2010

Date with Daddy!

Last night Daddy took Adele on a date to see Beauty and the Beast at his work. Adele got to wear her Belle dress, and got all dolled up (makeup, hairspray, perfume, etc!) for the evening! It was pretty cute (and pretty hard to watch them leave too!)

We got Adele dressed up, and took some pictures:

Then Daddy snuck outside so that he could come to the door, ring the doorbell, and present Adele with a rose:

I almost could have cried watching them walk out to the truck!

She was SO excited to see the play!


While they lived it up, I stayed at home, put Anna to bed and then brushed Cookie:
YUCK!

Anyhow...Daddy and Adele only stayed for the first act. Adele was getting tired, and she had a pretty bad case of the sniffles. Daddy said she was just an angel while watching the play, though. She definitely paid attention, because as soon as they got home she started telling me ALL about it! Right down to the colors the different characters were wearing! Her first statement when she walked inside was that her favorite part was "Be Our Guest!"

I'm so glad that Adele and Daddy got to have their special little date! I hope Adele remembers it for a long time!

No comments: