Friday, November 12, 2010

Update

Well, I'm finally on the upswing, after discovering that I had a sinus infection, NOT a migraine. I should've known better...well, I kind of did, but the nurse practitioner didn't agree with me.

Oh well. We all survived.

Anna never really did take a bottle (and got pretty dehydrated-as in woke-up-with-a-dry-diaper-dehydrated, but we kept our eyes on her, and she did eventually take a couple of ounces of watered down juice). Fortunately, something else positive happened which I believe was directly related to not being able to nurse her (all.night.long). Not telling what, though.

Adele napped the day I wrote that blog, but hasn't since.

Yesterday, I was still completely miserable, and getting worse again. We had a playdate at the neighbors, and I seriously considered asking her to drive us home...all the way down the street. I was that miserable. So, I called Memaw and asked her to come help out. Then I went back to the doctor and got antibiotics. I was anticipating another shot of toradol, and more bottles for Anna to reject, but the (different) nurse practitioner decided to treat my sinus infection first. She actually looked at me and said, "Do you know you have a sinus infection?" or something to that extent.

I have lots of cute pictures to post, but I'm off to bed for now...

No comments: