Friday, November 19, 2010

Six Month Stats

I almost forgot...

Happy Half-Birthday, Anna!

At 6 months, you:

weigh 17 lbs, 12 oz (85th percentile)
are 26 3/4 inches long (also 85th percentile)
can sit unassisted for LONG periods of time
laugh, coo, babble, scream and smile
can roll from tummy to back, but don't do it very often
roll from your back to your side, but not onto your tummy (probably because you don't really like to be on your tummy...)
stand with support (usually mommy or daddy, but you can hold on to toys for short periods of time)
ride quietly in your carseat (for the most part...)
take two or (usually) three naps each day
rub your ear when you get sleepy (this is new!)
still wake up several times at night to nurse (I blame mommy's illness-prone autumn...)

but mostly, you...
fill our hearts with love!

Wonder what Adele was doing at 6 months?
It's almost uncanny how similar they are in size at 6 months, isn't it?

1 comment:

Mark B said...

Happy birthday sweet Anna! What precious grand daughters I have! (And daughters too!)